(Watercress has a slightly salty and lemony flavor that adds a real pep to any salad)
- 1 cup watercress
- 1/2 cup lettuce 1/2 cup spinach 1/2 rocket or arugula (mild-spicy)
- 1/4 cup celery 1/4 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 cup cucumber 1/2 cup leftover meat (tofu, chicken, fish or beef; optional)
Toss all ingredients together with Vinaigrette Dressing
- Dissolve in a glass jar overnight 1 tsp salt into 1/4 cup vinegar (red wine, rice, apple). Shake well.
- In the morning
- Add 2/3 cup oil (olive, sunflower seed)
- Choose any combination of your favorite dried or fresh herbs: dill, basil, tarragon, oregano, thyme, etc.
Shake before each use. Refrigerate after use.